Please see the list below, or hover over the "Binding Screw Sizes" tab and select your bindings manufacturer from the list.
Here are some tips for measuring your bindings stock screws and converting to Binding Freedom screws.
For more detailed instructions please view our Convert for BF screws and FAQs page.
- Stock counter sunk screws are measured by overall length.
- These screws are conical in shape under the screw head.
- For reference see our Flat Head screws.
- Stock pan/button head style screws are measured by thread length (not including the head).
- These screws are flat under the screw head.
- For reference see our Low Head screws.
- Measure in millimeters.
- First measure the length of the stock screw. (Thread length for low heads & total length for flat heads).
- Next press the screw into the binding and measure the length of the shaft protruding from the base of the binding.
- Lastly subtract the protrusion length from the overall screw length and add 5mm.
- Take this length and buy the closest size we have available.
Binding Manufacturer List:
Adrenaline and like bindings
Cast Touring System
If your binding is not listed and you can provide us with the lengths needed for that binding we would be happy to extend a discount to you! Email us at Info@BindingFreedom.com and let us know what you've got. (doesn't apply to older bindings, this offer is for current and new bindings that come out)